Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chat Review for Weeks 1 & 2

While I have not been able to attend several chats due to some scheduling errors, I have loved being able to catch up with my peers as well as get assignment clarification from the chat logs and recordings. I am very glad that these sessions are recorded so that I am able to go back and reference them as far as questions that I had. This came in very handy this week when I had some questions about the podcast and our actual assignment.  I do have a little gripe and that is about being able to get into chats. I have tried to get in to several but have been unable to obtain permissions to attend. I am not sure but I do plan to start arriving earlier to make sure that I can get into the chat rooms. 


Also posted on my wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/takingonthird/student-blogs/edld-5363/reviewofchatsforweek1and2

No comments:

Post a Comment