Thursday, December 15, 2011

EDLD 5363 Group Project

My group put together a great PSA on texting while driving. I think it is important information for any driver to have and we found some interesting information. I know that I will not be picking my phone up to text while driving after reviewing this data and the images that come with it.
I think we worked very well as a group. We all got together to provide different data that was put together by Joey who was amazing. We did end up running a little bit long but we did have a lot of information to put in this video. It is hard to keep this information to a time constraint because there was so much information that we wanted to viewers to see. We did have copyrighted information from several sources and all of the information was added to a work cited slide at the end of our video.






No comments:

Post a Comment