Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Looking Forward (and some freebies!)

I haven't posted in a while! I have been busy corralling my class and trying to make a little time for myself. I went to the Cultivating Hispanic and African American in Reading, Math and Science (CHARMS) workshop in College Station this last weekend. It was a good workshop about leading girls into STEM careers and analyzing those testing scores of those sub populations. I really like hearing from and talking with Dr. Trina Davis, former ISTE president. (I did geek out a little bit!)
I have had some improvement on the behavior front in my classroom and I feel a little better about myself because I started WATER AEROBICS! I know, a little lame, but I am enjoying it so far.
I do have a couple of Daily 5 freebies. I have some student created charts for the D5 that we are using in the classroom. I hope everyone is loving the first few weeks. We have progress reports going home today already!!








No comments:

Post a Comment