Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where has the honeymoon gone?

You know it has reached a sad state when you are sooo ready for the Labor Day holiday so you can catch up on the sleep you have missed going back to school. This year has been some big whammies for me. New grade, grad school and both going back on the same day. I am exhausted. So I am going to pack up this weekend, get ahead in my grad classes so that I can just take a breather and relax.

In other great news, my donated i<clickers arrived today. I had them set up and the kids were using them within just a few hours (I had to teach a little class in the middle). They are amazing! Everyone was so engaged! I am looking forward to seeing what all we can do with them since classroom response system and test scores are the topic of my action research paper. I hope everyone who has started has enjoyed the little bit of the honeymoon period at the beginning of the year because coming back on Tuesday, the real game is on!



P.S. Don't forget about voting for my Limeades for Learning project!

No comments:

Post a Comment