Saturday, July 30, 2011

Web Conference Review 7/20/11

I enjoyed the experience of getting to chat with the professor as well as some of my fellow classmates. From this experience, I gained information about our educational timeline as well as clarification on several assignments.  It was great to get to see her in person and it was also wonderful that I did not have to leave the house. I really enjoy online classes. I actually finished my bachelor’s degree in elementary education using online classes so I am used to the format.
I am looking forward to the semester a lot more now that I know where we are headed and I am looking forward to all of the upcoming courses. I am glad to hear that we will also be able to test for our administration competencies as well. Hopefully these courses can continue my education and career in the fields that I am the most interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment