Friday, August 5, 2011

The Book Whisperer & a Freebie!

I know that a lot of us in bloggy land have read The Book Whisperer this summer. I know that I did and it really changed the way I though about teaching reading. I am adding a 40 Book Challenge choice sheet that I made for my 3rd graders for this year. I am going to allow some picture books to meet this challenge BUT I am going to greatly encourage chapter books. I am also going to let students check out my books which is new for me. Enjoy the freebie!


                                 


You can also access it here!

1 comment:

  1. I have the book on my "wish list". I have heard great things about it, but I haven't read it yet. The 40 Day Challenge sounds like a great to motivate students to read a variety of literature!

    ReplyDelete