Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pets in the Classroom Grant (cont.)

So I know I posted about this grant before but I wanted to let everyone know that I did qualify and receive the grant. I received an email last week letting me know that I was approved and I would be getting my coupons in the mail. Very exciting!! So I have to get it cleared with my principal on what kind of pet we are going to get and really talk it up with the kids about responsibility, pet care and all the excitement that comes with it!
I am thinking that a guinea pig would be really cool or maybe some hamsters like that crazy chick from the Target commercial. If nothing else, we will be getting fish, Nemo fish probably since they are my favorite. I did see this really cool one that glowed in the dark though.......this is going to require some serious thought. :)

Any way...check them out if you have not applied yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment