Monday, August 1, 2011

Classroom Updates



My book check out system. I am going to try and be a little looser about letting students take home books and let the parents know at the beginning of the year that the students are accountable for what they lose/damage.






Nicely labeled supply bins so students can have whatever they need available.


I am going to try and get two more computers to go where the yellow bins are now so that my students have more availability to blog this year.

The clock promptly fell off the board right after this picture. :)

Bulldog time is interventions, whole group is Journeys, Literacy centers is Daily 5 and Test Prep will be when I work with testing strategies and we do practice questions in my room using i<clickers.


I have two library area since I don't want overcrowding. I moved some chapter book series (Junie B., Horrible Harry, etc) to baskets in the long red shelves.



Thanks for checking me out. I am almost done! One day I should be able to get some laminating done and get the last of it up. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just dropping a note to let you know that I enjoyed reading about your classroom.

    ReplyDelete